Fenaflex Tyre Couplings are highly elastic, lubrication free couplings that tolerate large amounts of misalignment in all planes as well as offering simple installation and inspection without disrupting the drive. The Fenaflex™ coupling also has excellent shock absorbing properties while reducing vibration and torsional oscillations.
- Simple time saving installation - motor and machine remains undisturbed whilst tyre is changed
- Large misalignment capability, 4° angular, up to 6mm parallel and 8mm axial
- Internal load carrying cords are wound in both directions, so there is no problem on reversing drives
- Tyres are available in standard and FRAS (Fire Resistant Anti Static) construction. ATEX approved.
- Simple visual inspection to aid maintenance
- Taper Lock® and pilot bore flanges
- Lubrication free
- Pump spacer and flywheel fixing variants available